Problem on installing Pico tech

Having problems ? let us know the details here
Riya

Problem on installing Pico tech

Post by Riya »

I am trying to install the software on a clone PC with Spec -XPSP3, Pentium D 3.00Ghz & 1G RAM. I have tried download the latest version but still unresolved. The installation almost completes than 'rolls back' and I get a message saying: ' The wizard was interrupted before Pico Technology Software could be completely installed. Your system has not been modified. To complete installation at another time, please run setup again." I have formated my PC, without installing any other software but still get the same message..Already update windows, also cant help. Any advice?? FYI, im having this problem only on this PC.

PeterF
Advanced User
Advanced User

Re: Problem on installing Pico tech

Post by PeterF »

Hi,
I hope your problem can be solved simply! In most cases where an installation rolls-back it is caused by the presence of an extra parallel printer card on the PC. Does yours have one? If so, you need to temporarily remove the Parallel card. Now install the latest software, it should not "Roll-back" now. Once installed you can replace the LPT printer card. The add-on card will not work with any of our parallel port devices, but you should be able to use our devices on an original motherboard printer port.
PeterF.