Environmental control system

Which product is right for your exact requirements

Environmental control system

Post by Guest »

I am looking to invest in a system to monitor a controlled environment.
I need to measure the following quantities simultaniously but ALL at different sampling frequencies (is this possible with the Picologger software?)

pH and water temperature ( ideally theDrDAQ pH Measuring Kit)

air temperature and relative humidity ( ideally the humidiprobe but without the software that I will already get in the ph measurement kit)

Is it possible to get these items as a package? Altough you have some very impressive toys, I would prefer not to buy things twice.

Thank you

PS Is the software capable of automatically exporting data to a specific file. I ask this as, ultimately, I would like to be able to use the data for automated control switching for environmental control.

Robin
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Robin »

Hi

You can use the Humidiprobe and DrDAQ in the same instance of PicoLog. However, they would have to use the same sample rate.

Our software is free and can be downloaded from www.picotech.com/software. PicoLog can be used with a demo logger.

Data can be exported to CSV (spreadsheet) or text file manually (file | save as). This cannot be done automatically. Data are saved to a data file during collection.

Hope this helps

Robin