Block mode does not work correctly, what's wrong?

Forum for discussing PicoScope version 6 (non-automotive version)
verter

Block mode does not work correctly, what's wrong?

Post by verter »

Hello! У меня осциллограф Differential PicoScope 3425, быстрый потоковый режим работает хорошо, а вот блочный режим на LabView работает странно, подскажите пожалуйста в чем может быть ошибка? На вход подаю с генератора на два канала A and B, два сигнала прямоугольной формы, вот картинка на входе. Мне нужно вывести на экран 12 секунд из поступающего сигнала (в примере надо получить 3 прямоугольника с периодом в 4 секунды) остальные сигналы/точки мне не нужны.Но на выходе вместо прямоугольников выходит пилообразный сигнал, что не так. Пробовал разные параметры и все безуспешно. (Пишу Вам на родном русском языке, так как осцилограф мы у вас покупали официально и с лицензией, а если вопрос переводить переводчиком, а потом еще и ответ, то смысл очень сильно искажается и понять ничего бывает не возможно)
Translation
Hello! I have an Oscilloscope Differential PicoScope 3425, the fast streaming mode works well, but the block mode on LabView works strange, tell me please what can be the error? On the input I feed from the generator to two channels A and B, two signals of rectangular shape, here is the picture at the entrance. I need to display 12 seconds from the incoming signal (in the example it is necessary to get 3 rectangles with a period of 4 seconds), the rest of the signals / points are not needed. But at the output a sawtooth signal comes out of the rectangles, which is not the case. Tried different parameters and all without success. (I am writing to you in my native Russian language, since we bought an oscillograph from you officially and with a license, and if the question is translated by an interpreter, and then another, the meaning is very distorted and nothing can be understood)
Attachments
ps3000_runBlock5v2.zip
код без драйверов, драйверы стандартные из SDK
(20.5 KiB) Downloaded 350 times
сигнал на выходе блочного режима
сигнал на выходе блочного режима
сигнал на входе с генератора
сигнал на входе с генератора
Last edited by Anonymous on Tue May 29, 2018 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Translate title

Hitesh

Re: Block mode does not work correctly, what's wrong?

Post by Hitesh »

Hi verter,

Please check the calls to ps3000_set_channel() in the code - it appears that you are using AC coupling. Please change the value for the dc parameter to 1 and try the capture again.

Hope this helps,

verter

Post by verter »

Thanks, everything works on labview. And where can I get a similar working code in C #? The one that is in the distribution kit, one in one, does not start.

Hitesh

Post by Hitesh »

Hi verter,

Please check the ps3000 folder in our GitHub repository.

Regards,