3206 compatible with 3206

Post any questions you may have about our current range of oscilloscopes
le_pierre

3206 compatible with 3206

Post by le_pierre »

Hello
We bought 2 3206 picoscopes, one 1 year ago, the second 2 months ago, in a package bundle (including carrying case).
The new 3206 does not work on PC's that were running with the old one, and vice-versa. Do I need to de-install the old 3206 to let the new 3206 recognized ?
In the new picoscope software (version 6), there is no XY mode, no possibility to change the colors of the background, .... Why was it not included ?

Best regards

Pierre

PeterF
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by PeterF »

Hi Pierre,
I suggest that you unload both versions of software from your PC and then go to our download page to get the latest version of PicoScope6, R6.1.0. This new version has various colour options available to you as well as other improvements. XY mode is not in yet but it will come. We are working through a list of most requested items. To keep up to date with the latest changes why not subscribe to our free newsletter on our homepage.
Regards,
PeterF.

PeterF
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by PeterF »

Hi Pierre,
I suggest that you unload both versions of software from your PC and then go to our download page to get the latest version of PicoScope6, R6.1.0. This new version has various colour options available to you as well as other improvements. XY mode is not in yet but it will come. We are working through a list of most requested items. To keep up to date with the latest changes why not subscribe to our free newsletter on our homepage.
Regards,
PeterF.