Background Colour in persistence mode

Forum for discussing PicoScope version 6 (non-automotive version)
onemoretimeforme

Background Colour in persistence mode

Post by onemoretimeforme »

I'm using a 5444B withPicoscope 6.12.9
I have change the background colour to black (Tools > Preferences > Colors > Misc > Background)

However whenever I change to "Persistence mode" the background colour automatically changes back to the default white background! ... the trace colours remain at my custom settings.

I have been unable to find a setting for the "Persistence mode" background colour... can anybody help ?

onemoretimeforme

Re: Background Colour in persistence mode

Post by onemoretimeforme »

Is it something which Picoscope could fix a future software update?

Martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Martyn »

I think the analog option in persistence settings keeps the colour, but I will report the issue to the team.
Martyn
Technical Support Manager

sbabic44
User
User

Post by sbabic44 »

Martyn wrote:I think the analog option in persistence settings keeps the colour, but I will report the issue to the team.
Hi Martin!

Unfortunately it doesn't even let you choose unless you go to custom persistence mode. And then it won't remember the setting all the time. After going back to normal scope mode and restarting software it will reset persistence mode to "Digital mode". Unless you restart software while in persistence mode ( and Restore last session on startup is on) in which case it will remember... So it is a bit confused :-) and confusing...

And it is the same for both 6.12.9.2917 and beta 6.13.2.3439 (PicoScope 3406D MSO)
Regards,

Sinisa