PicoLog 6 - Missing Drivers

Forum for discussing PicoLog
Grizzly_Gra
User
User

PicoLog 6 - Missing Drivers

Post by Grizzly_Gra »

Hi,
I have a Picolog ADC20 and I am having trouble installing the software to go with it.

The ADC20 is a few years old now but has never been used, in the past I may of had an old version of the Picolog software on my laptop. I am now trying to install the latest 6.1.1 (Windows) software.

I have downloaded and installed the relevant file but when the program opens an error comes up saying "one or more drivers could not be detected on this computer the installation could not be run". It does suggest installing again or a button to reinstall drivers but nothing seems to help.

Any guidance that can be given will be appreciated.
With Thanks,
Gra.

Hitesh

Re: PicoLog 6 - Missing Drivers

Post by Hitesh »

Hi Gra.,

We are aware of this issue and this should be resolved by new drivers which will be delivered via a Windows Update.

If you have not had any Windows Updates recently, try checking for Windows Updates and install them.

Regards,

Grizzly_Gra
User
User

Post by Grizzly_Gra »

Windows update status checked and shows as all up to date (have also done a shutdown & restart to make sure nothing was sat there waiting to be installed) but still have the PicoLog software problem of missing drivers.
Any other thoughts of how to get things working, can the drivers be manually installed?

Hitesh

Post by Hitesh »

Hi Gra,

You can try looking for new drivers via the Windows Device Manager:
  • Open the Windows Device Manager from the Control Panel
  • Next, locate and expand the Pico Technology instruments list
  • Right-click the device and select Update driver
The operating system will look for an updated driver.

Could you please confirm your operating system and whether it is 32-bit or 64-bit?

Regards,