Restoring Picoscope window

Forum for discussing PicoScope (version 5)

Restoring Picoscope window

Post by Guest »

No sure weather this is a Picoscope or Windows problem.

When I start Picoscope it somtimes starts in a maximized window , or is minimized. If it is maximized, pushing the restore button in the top left of the window, causes the program to disappear entirly from the screen, and all I have is the program on the toolbar. I can only seem to maximize or minimize the Picoscope window. Please help as I need to run Picoscope in a 1/2 sized window.

Jeff.

PeterF
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by PeterF »

Hi,
Do you click on the "Restore Down" box (two overlapping squares) when maximised? That should give you a resizeable window.
Also if you right click on the minimised program in the toolbar, you can select "Restore" which does not force it to "Maximise".
Hope that helps.
PeterF

Post by Guest »

Hi Peter,

Yes, I have tried both of your suggestions. When I restore the Picoscope window, Windows thinks it has restored the window because the restore option on the toolbar menu is dimmed. The problem seemed to occur after I installed the latest release (v5.20.1). I have also changed monitors, however both are the same size and resolution. It is as though Windows is trying to put the restored Picoscope window onto another monitor, although I only have one monitor and one display adapter on my PC.
Other programs behave normaly (as far as window sizing goes).

:?

Jeff.