Picoscope Spectrum Mode

Post any questions you may have about our current range of oscilloscopes
ekaya

Picoscope Spectrum Mode

Post by ekaya »

Hi,

Are there any plans for adding waterfall view (with speed and etc) to spectrum mode with longterm recording ?

Martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Picoscope Spectrum Mode

Post by Martyn »

We currently have no plans for adding a waterfall mode, although it has been logged as a possible future enhancement to the software.
Martyn
Technical Support Manager

Nicolas Deup

Post by Nicolas Deup »

Hi,

I am also interested in the Waterfall plot of FFT.
Is this still in R&D at Pico's ?

Thanks.

Nicolas Deparis

Hitesh

Post by Hitesh »

Hi Nicolas,

There isn't any further information on adding this feature but I have updated the feature request.

Regards,

Fasti

Post by Fasti »

Hi,

the last post is nearly 4 years ago so my question is if the waterfall plots will be available in the near future as this feature is really very helpful in many situations.

Kind regards

Christian

Hitesh

Post by Hitesh »

Hi Christian,

Our Development Team have been working on projects involving the addition of other new/improvements to existing features, as well as adding support for new products, so unfortunately it is unlikely to appear in the near future.

I have added a note to the existing feature request. Any implementation would depend on feasibility and existing project work.

Regards,

PhiHug75

Post by PhiHug75 »

Hello,
since the last post to the fft waterfall feature option is 6 years ago i would like to ask if it is still on the feature list and when it seems to be supported ?

I am sure there are a lot of developers which would appreciate to have this feature available ...

Thank you
P