PicoScope 4423 and a Smart Board

Post any questions you may have about our current range of oscilloscopes
PicoScope4423

PicoScope 4423 and a Smart Board

Post by PicoScope4423 »

Hi members,

I wonder if anyone could advise me please, with reference to my Picoscope 4423 I wanted to connect and use it with a Smart Board, do I need any special software to run the scope through the Smart Board, and does anyone know if the Pico blue USB lead can be used with the Board?

Thank you.

Martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: PicoScope 4423 and a Smart Board

Post by Martyn »

If you can provide some more details on the "Smart Board" then we should be able to help :D
Martyn
Technical Support Manager

PicoScope4423

Post by PicoScope4423 »

Thanks Martyn
I have been searching for some information, contacted a trainer in the USA who uses Pico on the internet and has advised me that I don't require any software, apparently I have been told that the Smart Boards will work with any laptop and Pico will run no problem, so software etc not required, just plug in and switch on. :)

Martyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Martyn »

I am guessing that may have been ScannerDanner. You may be interested to know that we have a dedicated Automotive Forum to discuss all things auto related :)
Martyn
Technical Support Manager

PicoScope4423

Post by PicoScope4423 »

Martyn wrote:I am guessing that may have been ScannerDanner. You may be interested to know that we have a dedicated Automotive Forum to discuss all things auto related :)
Thanks Martyn, your a good guesser :mrgreen: , yes thanks for the Automotive Forum introduction :)