2105 accessory kit

Which product is right for your exact requirements
manfy
User
User

2105 accessory kit

Post by manfy »

your website mentions for 2105: '...come complete with a protective case and an accessory kit that includes a ground clip, hooked tip and insulating tip shrouds.'
your sales has confirmed that a 'tip to BNC converter' is included also.

so for measuring any voltages above 20V all i need (and must have) is any standard 10x/100x probe, right? e.g. your 60MHz 1x/10x probe!?

picojohn
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by picojohn »

Hello Manfy,

The 2104/5 is a handheld product with integated probe only.
If flexibility of probe type is what you need, then you may wish to consider the PicoScope 2202 or 3204.

Regards
John

picojohn
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by picojohn »

Hi Manfy,

I forgot to explain that the probe tip to BNC converter allows the scope to be connected to BNC outlets (such as signal generators), not free plugs as fitted to the lead of standard scope probes.

Regards
John

manfy
User
User

Post by manfy »

hi john,

thanks for the info. that's a real pity though! coz i just had convinced myself that this is a perfect little ultra-mobile service tool.
but 20V max. measurement range seems insufficient for use in industrial electronics! :cry:

but then again, i guess it shouldn't be too difficult to whip up my own BNC adapter... :wink:
So I'll give the 2105 a try after all!

and in my opinion you should consider offering such an adapter with your handheld scopes!
it still wouldn't compete with any of your other models but it would increase its range of applications considerably. (i'm speaking as a frequent international traveller who likes to travel as light as possible.)

thks&rgds
manfred