data display in enviromon

rpm
User
User

data display in enviromon

Post by rpm »

I am not getting the temperature data to display in graph but it is there for spreadsheet also the units of one temperature grapgh come up as percentage strange I have selected the temps using the colured line button
Attachments
14485758.zip
(138.03 KiB) Downloaded 653 times

Metermaster
User
User

Enviromon Data Display

Post by Metermaster »

Hi,

It looks like you have a data path problem. Are your *.rdg files etc all in the same folder as the Enviromon executable?

If not, firstly run Enviromon and select Settings, Configuration, General, Directories and delete the data path.

Next close Enviromon right down, then copy all of the files from the directory C:\Program Files\Pico Technology\Enviromon into the same directory that the Enviromon executable is in.

I was able to see your graphs once all files were in the same folder, so I hope it works for you too.

I would need to see your user.psc file to comment on your percentage question but feel free to post this too.

Cheers,

Mark
For all Pico products in New Zealand:

Metermaster NZ Ltd
www.metermaster.co.nz
Tel: +64 9 296 7601
Fax: +64 9 296 7602

Ask me about Enviromon Sensor Map Software

picojohn
Advanced User
Advanced User

EnviroMon Data Display

Post by picojohn »

Hello rpm,

From going through your data (thanks for that), it is noted that you have two entries for "external temperature" in the 'sensor list'. However, only one of those is configured and, you seem to have selected to display in 'graph', the entry that is not configured (see attached screen shot) and, the one that is configured in 'spreadsheet' view.

It may be worth going through the rest of your EnviroMon setup to ensure that there are no other conflicts or mismatches.

Regards
John
Attachments
screen.JPG
(68.05 KiB) Downloaded 676 times