PLW to CSV Sample code

Post your .Net discussions here
bilaltm

PLW to CSV Sample code

Post by bilaltm »

Hi,

I am very new to PicoLog SDK, is there any sample code available to convert PLW file to CSV. I know there is a user Sanjay has built an application to bulk convert PLW to CSV, however I want to expand the functionality after CSV converstion. Appreciate if any help.

Regards
Bilal

Hitesh

Re: PLW to CSV Sample code

Post by Hitesh »

Hi Bilal,

Please see my response in this post.

Regards,

Kroqy26

Post by Kroqy26 »

Hi,

I too would like to be able to convert the PLW file either through Excel or via an independent program. I would like to run a macro in Excel or similar to control the conversion program. At the moment as Bilal says it doesn't allow automated input.

Is there a way for example of converting all plw files to csv within the root folder upon running the converter program. This way we could control via vba or vb. Net to open the converter in the background, it runs the converter and then take the csv information and run additional code to format the data further or add to a database.

Our IT department won't allow me to install the sdk so I am unable to develop myself.

Any help for both of us would be great. Any ideas how I can achieve the above result without installing the sdk

Hitesh

Post by Hitesh »

Hi,

This will be reponded to on this thread.

Thanks,