How do I invert a Channel in PicoScope 5?
1. Select Settings | Custom Ranges.
2. In the Custom range list, click 'Add'.
3. In the 'Edit custom range' dialog, type -3000 3, start a new line, and then type 3000 -3. In the Units box, type V, then click OK. This will give you a ±3 V inverted range, for example.
4. Back in the Custom range list, click OK
5. In the scope window, click on the voltage range control for any channel. You now have an extra ±3 V range at the end of the list. Select this to invert the channel.
13 Nov 2007