Introducing The Next Generation Of Oscilloscope Software
PicoScope 6 is the latest release of our oscilloscope software. We took what we had learned from PicoScope 5, listened to what you told us, and then started again — from scratch. The result: PicoScope 6 is a brand-new test and measurement application — not just a simple upgrade. PicoScope 6 has higher performance and more powerful features, yet is even easier–to–use than previous versions.
- Faster capture rates, making it easier to see fast-moving signals
- Faster data processing
- Better support for the latest PicoScope USB oscilloscopes including the PicoScope 5000 Series
Improved usability and appearance
- Clearer graphics and text
- Tooltips and help messages to explain all features
- Easy point-and-click tools for panning and zooming
- User-configurable toolbars
New features include…
- The latest Windows .NET technology helps us get new features to you quicker
- Enhanced resolution adds up to four extra bits of effective resolution to the standard resolution of your PC Oscilloscope
- Custom probes manager to make it easy for you to use your own probes and sensors with PicoScope
- Multiple views of the same data, with individual zoom and pan settings for each view
- Advanced triggering conditions
- Properties sheet displaying all settings at a glance
PicoScope 6 will work with Windows XP (SP2),Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 (not Windows RT). Before installing the software please visit Microsoft Windows Update to make sure you have the latest service pack and critical updates for the version of Windows that you are running.
Download your free copy of PicoScope 6 oscilloscope software to see for yourself just how good it is.