If it’s measurable chances are you can measure it with a Pico data logger.
Pico data acquisition products provide a straightforward answer to your data logging needs.
Our data loggers require no power supply and simply plug into a USB port on your PC, or an Ethernet port on your PC or network.
Every logger is supplied with PicoLog data acquisition software so you can measure, record and analyze your data.
- Explore the Pico data acquisition range
- How do I measure…?
- Choosing and using thermocouples
- Choosing and using PT100 sensors
- Improving the accuracy of temperature measurements
- Need further advice on choosing a Pico data logger? Visit the Pico support forum
* 3 channels * Measure up to 200 amps AC * USB and Ethernet interfaces *